Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why Not?

Well, here we are. I finally decided to make one of these. Yes, I keep a physical journal, but I haven't been very good at writing lately. Maybe this will help.

First of all, can I just get an Amen for the Lord? He has been so faithful to me, even when I have not been faithful to Him. He won't ever leave! How phenomenal! He has taught me so many things this semester. It's been a hard one- a hard year, actually. I have experienced things I thought I never would, especially physical illness. But His love remains, if that is all that I have. He has given me a sense of peace in my heart, and I am learning to listen for His voice in all that I do.

As I approach spring break on Friday, I would just like to say that I am quite in dire need for it. I will be spending the week in the warmth and beauty of the Dominican Republic! I hope to skydive, parasail, and scuba dive for the first time in my life. I am very excited. Pray for safety there!

I think this about does it for the first post. We'll see how the rest goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment