Friday, March 26, 2010

Stressful week

I swear that the Registrar's Office adds my credits wrong. Just when I thought next semester (fall) would be my last and I could graduate, they pile on the classes they didn't tell me I still need. Which is two nutrition courses to complete my double minor- AND the one HUSR course I was planning to take in the fall (which they said was available) is now only offered in spring. So I need to find a substitute course. Ah! I want to rip my hair out! I just have to pray that, if the Lord wants me here longer, that's where I'll stay. But I'm praying also that He tells me to push myself this summer. If I have to take two summer online courses, then so be it. But I really don't want to have to rearrange everything and postpone my last 200 intern hours in D.C. So prayers would be... greatly appreciated, to say the least! It's tough being back. I feel like this week has been an endless black hole of meetings, meetings, and more meetings. What I'd give to be maintaining my Vitamin D in the DR right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment