Monday, May 10, 2010

Praise!

PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE! My cousin Tommy, who has the two most precious children in the world, has come to know the Lord! Let's be praying that the Spirit of the Lord will be moving in his life and in his marriage! I can't wait to ask him how he found the Lord. Or rather, how the Lord found him. I'm not aware that any of my family on my dad's side are believers. But it's evident that the good Lord is at work. Again, praise!

I am trying to keep a positive outlook on this summer. I've already started my first online class but I feel pretty alone, considering no one's coming back or I've just lost connections with good people. It's disheartening. But I'm trying to stay strong. Spiritual warfare has nothing on me! 2 Corinthians 12:10 says that I am strong with Christ! I have to believe it and apply it! I want it to ring in my ears everyday. I want the love of Christ to pour through me into other people: my family and my friends, strangers! I have been praying for Tommy for over a year after I heard about what's been going on with him and his wife. And the Lord doesn't promise He will answer our requests when we want to or in the way we want Him to. But He will never fail us. No matter what happens our cries and requests and pleas will always be answered according to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment