Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 1 Snaffu

Soooo. Slight problem when we get to Fairbanks! First, it took forever to get to our apartments because they were doing construction, etc. Everything seemed to be fenced in, with no entrance. But we finally found the place. THEN we go inside and get into the room and....there are definitely no people but the room is inhabited with their things, and it's apparent they were recently there. So we're really confused and annoyed and all in all, it ended up taking a good hour and a half to chill around and wait for new keys to a new room we didn't even think existed...but then we got into THAT place and it turned out really nice. Phew. And I got to eat a HEALTHY dinner! Fat free yogurt, an apple, orange juice, and a salad (which I never eat!) I was very impressed and happy, minus the fact that it is completely overcast here and rainy, which dampens my mood..but it's off to more adventures tomorrow, I'm sure! ALSO, my dear mother sent one card for me to open each week. I love my mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment