Thursday, September 6, 2012

So I met with my advisor today about plans for upcoming graduate school, and it seems that everything is finally falling into place! However, I've said that so many times before and, of course, OUR plans never go quite the way we want them to. But God's way always shines through. For once, though, I really feel that the things I'm passionate about are starting to melt away this hard shell I've been wearing. I'm so blessed and thankful and excited for the wonderful and creative opportunities He has in store! Praise be to my God!

http://www.gcu.edu/College-of-Nursing/Nursing-Programs/CON-Online-Programs.php

This is the Master's program that I am debating at the moment. I hope to work in a residential eating disorder program during school, and hopefully complete my preceptorship hours where I work!

No comments:

Post a Comment