Thursday, September 20, 2012

Healthy Food!

I realized I had nothing to eat for breakfast this morning so I stopped into our little co-op to see what they offered. In all my time staying down at school, with the co-op being relatively new, I've never had the chance to step inside. But I went in to pick up some things for dinner last night and going inside just brought a smile to my face. It feels so great to walk in and see colors-- colors of fruits, vegetables, all stocked and organized. Healthy food! What is better than healthy food? And we have God to thank for it! It opens my eyes. In a little over two weeks I'll be venturing off to Barrow, Alaska, where a pound of grapes is $11; a half gallon of Minute Maid orange juice is $18.85; a gallon of water is $9.15....yikes. We are so blessed to have access and resources to good, healthy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment