Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Grace

My heart is just overflowing in love for the Lord right now! I sat in my kitchen today, looking up YouTube videos for the songs I'm helping lead for worship on Sunday. It's amazing that, in the right moment, God can just send you His words. I immediately started singing at the top of my lungs and I couldn't help it! As I've said before I have never been one to just sit back and take the days as they come. If I didn't have things planned out months ahead of time I went into complete chaos. Well, the Lord has given me such a peace. He has learned to make me content with what I have each and every day that I'm on this earth. Each morning is a gift because it means I have one more opportunity to serve the Lord in some way. I fail, and the Lord still gives me more grace. What have I ever done to deserve it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment