Thursday, October 7, 2010

God's Beauty







Can I just get an AMEN for God's beauty? Please? His majesty is everywhere! Flying in to Minneapolis today-- seeing the sun pouring in through the windows on the plane-- was so beautiful! I just wanted to jump out and parachute the rest of the way! It's warm (surprising, since we pretty much live in snow year round here), and the changing leaves are just astounding. I went outside with the camera today, and just sat on the grass and shot for about a half an hour. It's so great to be back home, where it's familiar. I know this is going to be a weekend to refresh, and hopefully I'll be ready to head back to school on Monday. I praise God for what He has been doing in my life! I have an interview tomorrow with The Emily Program, and I am praying that this works out! I have realized a lot of things about myself the past few weeks, and I really feel passionate about what God is calling me to. I'll keep you updated! In the meantime, some beautiful pictures of autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment