Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stress

It's amazing, the toll stress can take on the body -- the many ways it manifests itself. It's sneaky. It crawls along, piling up, and then BAM! It all hits you at once. Just like "Does Anybody Hear Her" by Casting Crowns, it makes me feel like I'm running a hundred miles an hour in the wrong direction. For instance, today I realized that I have worked myself to death trying to register for a course at UNC that does not exist this fall, when I already spoke with someone from University of Phoenix in April and was about to register for the substitute course. All summer. APRIL. How could I forget that phone conversation? Maybe because I've been working to get signed up for two other online courses from the University of Arizona in Tuscon. Sometimes it's just laughable. And I had to get that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment